Today we share with you, the CRM integration and use guide with our Contract module.
Once the GS Contract module is installed, it is necessary to configure your access data from https://gestioncorporativa.net/, to be able to do the sign of documents.
As Administrator User
You must log in your CRM with an administrator user to configure your user and password to access Gestión Corporativa.
- Click on the menu button.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Other settings.
- Click on GS Contract, which will display the screen to capture your data.
- Click on Save, so your data is saved to be used by the crm.
Once the access data is set up, users can send the PDF documents to sign.
Go to the module where you need to sign the document, for example in the Opportunities module in the Lists section.
- Click on the 3 dots icon, which will display a list of options, from which you will select the option Details.
Next, the registration detail will be displayed, click on the Documents icon. To sign the document:
- You must first upload a PDF document.
- Once the document is displayed on the screen, click on the icon.
- Clicking will display the screen to send the selected document, for which you must register the fields requested:
- Contract name: This appears according to the subject of the document, you can modify it.
- Recipient: The name of the person to whom you will send the document to sign it.
- Recipient mail: Mail of the person to whom you will send the document to sign it.
- File name: The document that will be send.
- Click send.
The user to whom you sent the document will receive an email where a link will be provided that redirects him to the signature.
Once the document has been sent, the document list screen will be displayed. You can check if the document was signed, for this, click on the same icon, which will display the following screen:
- Click on Download Contract, to download the document that has been sent.
- Click on Download Changes, this document contains the log of the document changes including the signature.
- Here is an example of the log changes document.