The technology PHP
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed primarily for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. Originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994. This technology was originally stood for Personal Home Page, but it now stands for the PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
PHP code may be embedded into HTML, or it can be used in combination with various web template systems,web content management systems and web frameworks. PHP code may also be executed with a command-line interface (CLI) and can be used to implement standalone graphical applications.
It is a server side programming language. When a user requests a web page that contains PHP code, the code is processed by the module installed on that web server. The pre-processor then generates HTML output to be displayed on the user’s browser screen.
- Performs system functions,from files on a system it can create, open, read, write, and close them.
- Handle forms, from files, save data to a file, through email you can send data, return data to the user.
- Add, delete, modify elements within your database.
- Access cookies variables and set cookies.
- Restrict users to access some pages of your website.
- Encrypt data