Today we share the user manual of our Visiting module for the vTiger CRM.
The objectif of the visits module is to show the locations of the visits that sellers made to their customers. To do this, they must use the app, check in the location and register it in the crm.
Record of the location of the visit.
The complement of this module is the app of the crm, which allows to register the location of the visit by checking in the place, but also you can make such registration manually, if you have the latitude and longitude of the location.
For this, you must redirect yourself to :
- Click the +Add Event button, or search for an event that you want to add the location to.
- On the next screen, click on Go to full form.
- Require the mandatory fields of the event.
- Go to the Specific information section.
- In here, are displayed the latitude, longitude and direction fields that you must request.
- Click Save.
If you registered the location manually or through the app, then you can go to the Visits module, go to:
- Click on the menu button.
- Click on Tools.
- Click on GS Visits User.
- With that the Visits screen will show up.
- Initial Date: It is when the event begins.
- Final Date: It is when the event ends.
- Users: They are the vendors or the ones who visit the customer.
- Capture the date range of the visits you want to see on the map
- Select the user or users from whom you want to see their visits.
- Click Search.
With the previous steps you can view the locations of the visits that were made according to the search parameters.